- Santameriana Anfora 2018
- Greece > Peloponnese
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Brash skin contact whites love bold flavors. So, play them up.
- Roasted cod with olives, capers and lemon,
- a chicken, spinach, goat cheese and apricot panini
- or cardamom-crusted pork with apples and figs.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, funky, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, intense, medium finish, crushed stones, honeysuckle, apricot
- A family winery located about a 2 hour bike ride from Patras, with vineyards around 2000 feet in elevation, all farmed organically with biodynamic principles, Sant'or is managed by Panagiotis Dimitropoulos. For his orange wine, he spontaneously ferments his Santameriana grapes in clay amphora, skins on, for almost a month and matures the wine in ceramic eggs for 6 months; bottling unfiltered and un-clarified.
Write Your Own Review