- Premier Cru Brut Champagne NV
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Elevate your everyday with a fun meal and a classically styled Champagne.
- Go for grilled tilapia with a cilantro-lime crema,
- a creamy mushroom risotto
- and potato chip-crusted, salted caramels.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, almond, biscuit, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, green fruit, red apple, brioche
- Guillaume, Rodolphe and Richard Frerejean-Taittinger founded their Champagne house in 2005 after growing up in the region. Their hyphenated last name, courtesy of their mother, is a clue to their lineage. Working with Grand and Premier cru grapes only, extended lees time and very low dosage, the brothers have created a line that showcases Avize's terroir and celebrates Champagne's tradition.
Write Your Own Review