- Vno Rosso Spumante Demi-Sec NV
- Lambrusco Maestri
- Italy > Emilia-Romagna
- Bubbly Red, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity,
- At the party or over the water back to Shaolin, a red demi-sec sparkler sets everything in the right direction.
- Match with steamed bao buns, chicken mole,
- lasagna Bolognese
- and a big slab of chocolate cake.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cherry, strawberry jam, violets
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, raspberry, black cherry
- As created by Parma's Cantine Ceci and Staten Island's Raekwon the Chef, Licataa, referring to a town in Sicily heavy with a history of US emigration, gets its color from a soft pressing with a long maceration and its sparkle through a 2nd fermentation in pressurized tanks. The Licataa blue-chrome bottle features an archer because, as Raekwon says, "I wanted to create a wine that, when I give it to you, it sticks."
Write Your Own Review