Casanova di Neri
- Brunello di Montalcino Tenuta Nuova 2013
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair a ripe Brunello with full-flavored fare.
- Serve with grilled dishes like bistecca Fiorentina or baby lamb chops.
- Try braised boar or venison stew.
- Aged cheeses like Asiago and pecorino, too.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Intense, developing, blackberry, cherry, licorice
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, intense, endless finish, smoky, black fruits, black cherry
- Casanova di Neri's 2013 release celebrates their 20th anniversary of Tenuta Nuova in style. Open the floodgates. Here come the raves. From the Wine Advocate, "This is a bold and expressive Brunello... The Wine Spectator, " Terrific harmony and expression." And finally, James Suckling, who rated the Tenuta Nuova the top Brunello of the vintage. "Vivid and bright... polished tannins and fantastic fruit." Very limited.
Write Your Own Review