- Vosne-Romanée Malconsorts 2015
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match classic Côte de Nuits reds with classic, time-tested dishes.
- Pair with a richly stewed coq au vin,
- hearty beef bourguignon
- or a slow-roasted lamb shoulder with rosemary and garlic.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, brambly, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, red fruits, spicy, tobacco
- Domaine Lamarche, has enviable holdings in the Côte de Nuits; from Grands-Eschezaux through all the Premier Crus of Vosne-Romanée, not to mention their 4 acre monopole, La Grande Rue, sandwiched between La Romanée and La tache, is run by the daughters of siblings Francois and and Genevieve, with Nicole handling the winemaking and Nathalie running sales. All farming and viticulture is certified organic.
Write Your Own Review