- Chambolle-Musigny 2014
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- A extroverted Chambolle can be global in its food pairing versatility.
- Dining French? Make it magret de canard.
- With the Brits? Try roast saddle of hare.
- Proud American? Rib eye with mushrooms, baby.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cedar, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, cherry, forest floor
- Founded 7 generations and nearly 200 years ago, Faiveley is still truly a domaine, with over 80% of their wines coming from family-owned vineyards. However, the grapes for their negociant Joseph Faiveley line are purchased from long term contracts, then produced at the winery alongside their estate wines. Their Chambolle-Musigny is mineral-tinged, lacy and beautifully pure.
Write Your Own Review