- Chardonnay 2019
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Go rich on rich and match big, buttery Chardonnays with decadent dishes.
- Pair with bay scallops in a lobster cream sauce,
- veal saltimbocca
- or skate with brown butter.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, honey, vanilla
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, black fruits, stone fruits, tropical fruits, oak
- Brian Cox (ex-Stag’s Leap, Etude) crafts the wines for former Indy car racer Randy Lewis and his wife Debbie, sourcing low-yielding fruit from celebrated Carneros vineyards. Barrel fermented and aged, Lewis’ voluptuous, super-ripe Napa offering is known as one of the biggest kids on the block.
Write Your Own Review