- Jayson Chardonnay 2016
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a full-flavored Chardonnay with richly balanced fish and poultry dishes.
- Pair with a lemony chicken Milanese,
- skate with brown butter and capers
- or a yogurt and dill-sauced salmon filet.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, brioche, nutty, vanilla
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, melon, almond, toasty
- Founded by attorney Jayson Pahlmeyer in the mid-1980's and assisted over the years by Randy Dunn, Helen Turley and Bob Levy among many others, the Pahlmeyer brand, and its Jayson subsidiary, has been producing hedonistically-styled wines since its inception. Napa Green certified, the vineyards are handled sustainably. The Chardonnay is whole cluster pressed and aged in 25% new French oak for a year.
Write Your Own Review