- Merlot 2016
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Pair a supple and softly textured Merlot with flavorful meats and stews.
- Try a hearty lamb and mushroom casserole,
- coffee and chocolate braised beef shanks
- or roasted pork loin with plum chutney.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, biscuit, red fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, chocolate
- Commercial pilot Koerner Rombauer moved his wife Joan, the kids, dogs and horses to the Napa Valley in 1972 because it reminded him of their small town in Texas. Quickly fascinated with the burgeoning wine industry, they became partners in the Conn Creek winery before founding their own eponymous estate in 1982. Koerner's great aunt, Irma, wrote the "Joy of Cooking."
Write Your Own Review