- Gold Label Champagne Brut 2012
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Vintage Champagne compliments life's finer meals and moments.
- Pair with crisply fried oysters,
- omelettes stuffed with caviar and creme fraiche
- and poached salmon with a lemon-caper sauce.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, apricot, brioche, wild flowers
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, intense, long finish, stone fruits, mineral
- Bottled only in exceptional vintages, the 1st being in 1810, Veuve Clicquot's 2012 represents the 66th release. Their Gold Label is assembled with grapes from 17 Premier and Grand Cru vineyards, from Aÿ to Les Mesnil, with an additional portion of foudre-aged reserve wines blend in, and matured for 4 years before disgorgement and further bottle aging prior to release. Complex and luxurious.
Write Your Own Review