- Vermouth Rouge
- Clairette, Picpoul, Muscat...
- Red, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Vibrant
- Sweet vermouth: good in the glass, good in the pot.
- Mix with Irish whiskey and Chartreuse for a Tipperary,
- freeze up a slushy Americano with Campari
- or reduce with garlic and thyme and glaze your capons.
Nose: Intense, mature, floral, herbaceous, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, orange blossoms, cloves, cinnamon
- Created in 1956, 150 years after their Original Dry, Noilly Prat red vermouth starts out with an identical, oxidized for a year, white wine base, and is infused with the same herbs and botanicals as the dry vermouth (in slightly different proportions), but with cloves, cocoa beans, saffron, quinine and some caramel coloring to the mix before maceration, fortification, filtering and bottling. A la vôtre!
Write Your Own Review