Agnes & Didier Dauvissat
- Petit Chablis 2020
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Sure, you can have chicken, but if the Chablis is textbook, get thee to the sea!
- Bring on the oysters, razor clams and scallops.
- Steamed lobster, grilled tuna and broiled halibut too.
- Classic sole a la meuniere, anyone?
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, flint, herbaceous
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, green apple, mineral
- Agnes and Didier Dauvissat (Vincent is a distant cousin) were vineyard workers who started their own domaine in 1987. They purchased plots in Petit Chablis, Chablis and Beauroy, built the winery and had their first harvest in 1989. Now, their son, Florent, has taken the winemaking reins and is producing classically styled Chablis, mostly lutte raisonée, fermenting and aging the lees-aged wines in tank. Zestfully textbook.
Write Your Own Review