Moet & Chandon
- Dom Perignon Champagne Brut 2012
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Elevate the ordinary or compliment the luxurious. Just opening the bottle makes the day special.
- Go for Kumamoto oysters with ponzu granita,
- truffled lobster risotto
- and fried squash blossoms stuffed with ricotta.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, toasty
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, intense, long finish, lemon, green apple, chalk
- Synonymous with luxury, Dom Perignon was indeed the world's 1st prestige Champagne cuvée; its inaugural release coming in 1936 (of the '21 vintage!) Every bottle of Dom Perignon starts with grapes sourced from 25-50 vineyard sites, from a single, superior vintage, and is aged for 7 years on its lees before disgorgement. Winemaking aside, nothing screams OCCASION like a bottle of Dom on the table.
Write Your Own Review