- Puligny-Montrachet les Pucelles 2015
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a layered and complex Puligny-Montrachet with delicately textured but richly flavored fare.
- Baked turbot with leeks and apples,
- veal scaloppini in a saffron cream
- or garlicky sautéed prawns.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Intense, developing, almond, honeysuckle, orchard fruit
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, intense, long finish, creamy, pear, green apple
- Storied and venerable, the Leflaive name is synonymous with Puligny-Montrachet, Chassagne-Montrachet and nearly all of the vaunted vineyards and regions of Burgundy. With their 2016 Premier Cru Les Pucelles, Anne-Claude Leflaive has created a wine that is taut, nuanced, sleek and vibrant. A wine that reflects the estate's biodynamic philosophy and respects their long-standing traditions.
Write Your Own Review