Grace Family Vineyards
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2005
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Earthy, Dense
- Match cult Cabernets with divine flavors.
- Serve with double-cut lamb rib chops; salted, peppered and grilled.
- Pair with a root vegetable-laden venison stew
- or a wedge of 4 year-old Gouda.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black currant, cigar box, slate
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, black cherry, forest floor
- One of the original California cult Cabs, Grace is made under the talented eye of Heidi Barrett, the hand behind Screaming Eagle, Diamond Creek and many other greats. A multi-dimensional powerhouse with minerality, earth, wood spice and creamy, dense fruit, the wine is ready to drink right now and will blow your socks off.
Write Your Own Review