Monsieur Etain (Scarecrow)
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Bold, complex reds may ease on down with several dishes. Three paths diverge on this yellow road.
- Try with "muffin tin" meatloaf,
- Moroccan brick chicken
- or straw and hay pasta with fresh porcinis.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, licorice, smoky, vanilla
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, intense, long finish, raspberry, black cherry, chocolate
- Only the 7th vintage of Scarecrow's 2nd label, this tin man will have you longing for wine instead of a heart, and with only 1,000 cases produced, it can't be beat! Made by cult Cab queen Celia Welch and aged in new French oak barrels for 17 months, the wine is bottled without fining or filtration. Some may rather oil, but we'd prefer to lubricate with this libation. ¡Mi corazon!
Write Your Own Review