- Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Cab Franc, Petit Verdot
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match signature California Cabernets with meaty California classics.
- Try with T. Keller's braised "Tongue in Cheek",
- Tam O'Shanter's prime rib
- or Schroeder's (San Francisco) veal and pork sausages.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Intense, developing, black fruits, floral, oak
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, plum, blackberry, coffee
- Established in 1882, it wasn't christened as Spottswoode until purchased by Mrs. Albert Spotts in 1910. Mary Weber Novak (and husband) purchased the property in 1972, first releasing a Cabernet under the estate's name in 1982, exactly 100 years after it's founding. Certified organic since 1985, their single vineyard Cabernet ages for nearly 2 years in 60% new French oak barrels. Focused and powerful.
Write Your Own Review