- Sparkling Rosé NV
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- U.S.A. > California
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Vivacious and refreshing, pair a crisp sparkling rosé with dynamic dishes.
- Go for antipasti, fruit-based salads,
- Asian flavors from Thai to Vietnamese
- and deserts from meringue pies to peach cobblers.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, red fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, cherry, melon, strawberry jam
- Möet et Chandon began their investment in California in the early 1970's, establishing a winery dedicated to Champagne-style sparkling wine and with it, a tasting lounge, later renamed The Restaurant at Domaine Chandon which, after decades of defining the Napa food scene, was christened, Etoile. Chandon's continued innovation, like their AluMini Rosé, evokes the same spirit as its culinary cousin.
Write Your Own Review