- Natural Sweet White 2016
- Sauvignon Blanc
- South Africa > Western Cape
- White, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Pair naturally sweet whites with salty, spicy or sour dishes. Even sweet on sweet.
- Go for green papaya salad,
- Carolina-style pulled chicken
- or a butternut squash soup with a dollop of mascarpone.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, honeysuckle, lemon, pineapple
- A teacher, Margaret Farrington moved to the Western Cape in pursuit of a job. She found one, and also a husband who was a grape grower and horse breeder. Having passion for the latter, she gave up teaching to join her husband in business. In the early 60's, he died, and Margaret carried on, producing wines, raising racehorses, and passing her knowledge on to the generations that succeeded her. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review