Maris DO NOT USE
- Pinot Noir 2015 4-pack CAN
- Pinot Noir
- France > Languedoc-Roussillon
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Lean
- Single serving Pinot Noir?
- Seamless a Superiority burger. Better yet, grab a Megamouth and drink 2 cans.
- Or match with Mission Chinese's Kung Pao pastrami.
- And add the cumin lamb ribs.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, cherry
- Robert Eden and Kevin Parker, co-proprietors of Chateau Maris, wanted to sell an easily recycled canned wine, but needed it to be in line with their carbon zero winery and organic viticulture principles. They also knew that Minervois in a can wouldn't sell, but Pinot Noir would. But they didn't grow any. So they sourced a friend's Ecocert fruit and Maris Pinot Noir 4-packs were born.
Write Your Own Review