Vinha das Margaridas
- Red Blend 2016
- Alicante Bouschet, Touriga Nacional, Syrah
- Portugal > Setúbal
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Match a rustic, yet refined red blend with every day meals and comfort fare.
- Try a slow-cooked Portuguese cozido,
- marinated mushrooms and juicy burgers on the grill
- or an aromatic and savory lamb curry.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, chocolate, toasty
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, spicy
- The Van Zeller family has been in the Port business for over 300 years and their flagship house, Quinta do Noval, is world renowned. In 2007, they started producing still wines at their Barão de Vilar estate in the Douro with Alvaro Van Zeller helming the winemaking. They also source top quality grapes from other regions as well, like the Setubal-grown ones in their oak-aged Vinhas das Margaridas red blend. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review