- Pinot Noir Rosé
- Pinot Noir
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Whet your appetite with a lean and racy rosé, then bring on some fish, seafood or lighter meats.
- Go for an arugula, prosciutto and goat cheese pizza,
- alder-planked salmon
- or a couscous and lamb salad.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, strawberry, cherry
- Florian Fauth represents his family's 5th generation to grow grapes and make wine in the Rheinhessen and after a decade or so at the helm, he seems poised to join the rock stars of the region, Phillip Wittmann and Klaus Peter Keller (Florian's brother-in-law), although stylistically, his wines are more like superbly crafted pop songs than Keller's densely-packed power chords.
Write Your Own Review