- Vermouth de Chambery, Dry
- Ugni Blanc, Colombard
- France > Savoie
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Let dry vermouth guide you through the whole meal.
- On the rocks to stimulate your appetite,
- a splash in your salad dressing to cut the acidity
- and in the chicken fricassée for aromatic complexity.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Intense, mature, cooking spices, herbaceous, wild flowers
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, intense, long finish, plum
Write Your Own Review