- Pinot Noir Los Carneros 2012
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Finely crafted wines pair well with both simple and complexly flavored meals.
- Match with any lamb dish,
- a rich mushroom risotto
- or a roasted game bird.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cherry, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, cherry
- Robert Sinskey Vineyards is now one of the largest and most progressive organic vineyard operations in Napa Valley. Their philosophy is simple: "Farm conscientiously and make wine with minimal manipulation. Let the vineyards drive the winemaking. Emphasize elegance over power." Mission accomplished.
Write Your Own Review