Bura Winery > Plavac Fesh. Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh. Croatia > Plavac Mali. Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh. Croatia
- Plavac Fesh
- Plavac Mali
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair fresh and vibrantly-styled reds with everything from hearty fish dishes and sauced pastas to savory meat recipes.
- Try soy-glazed tuna steaks,
- gnocchi di patate al pomodoro
- or slow roasted pork shoulder.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, salty, raspberry, cherry
- Located on the Pelješac peninsula, with vineyards in the Postup and, most importantly, the Dingac region (the epicenter for Plavia Mali), the Bura-Mrgudc winery was founded by bother and sister, Niko Bura and Mare Mrgudic (née Bura) in 1995 after growing up with their family's grapes being sent to the local co-op during Communist reign. Plavac Fresh is tank fermented and aged and is bottled unfined, unfiltered.
Write Your Own Review