Laura David Vigneronne
Laura David Vigneronne > Mon Mojo. Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh. France > Pinot Noir, Côt, Cabernet Sauvignon. Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh. France
- Mon Mojo
- Pinot Noir, Côt, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Loire Valley
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match a funky-fresh red blend with comfort classics and current faves.
- Go for slow-cooked lamb shawarma,
- spinach and mushroom pizza
- or a flat top burger with melted American cheese on a soft and squishy bun.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, funky, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, raspberry, blackberry
- Laura David graduated with a BTS and bachelor's in catering and hospitality. Having a tough time finding an apprenticeship in Montpellier as many wineries are reticent to mentor women, she got one in the South. Soon after, she moved moved to Montlouis-sur-Loire and like her great-grandfather, a winemaker in Bourgueil, founded her own domaine in 2017. Laura is an active member of Women Do Wine.
Write Your Own Review