Aquila del Torre
- Sauvignon Blanc 2016
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Italy > Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Pair a racy, vivacious Sauvignon Blanc with fish, seafood and piquant vegetable dishes.
- Go for lime-marinated salmon,
- black bean and cotija cheese enchiladas
- or a lemony risotto with asparagus and shrimp.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, lemon, gooseberry
- Encompassing a natural amphitheater of vineyards, with single row terraces of calcareous soil on gentle slopes, Aquila del Torre's plots have been farmed organically by the Ciani family since the mid-90's and will be certified biodynamic in 2019. Their Sauvignon Blanc is bunch selected by hand, fermented with natural yeast and tank-aged on its lees for 9-10 months before bottling.
Write Your Own Review