- Aria di Caiarossa 2013
- Syrah, Cab. Franc, Merlot, Cab. Sauvignon...
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy, Hearty
- Layered and structured, intense and meaty reds deserve the same on the table.
- Bone marrow and bacon marmalade on sourdough toast,
- wild mushroom farrotto
- and a rosemary and garlic-infused leg of lamb.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, mineral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, smoky, black fruits, licorice
- Hard-pressed to the Tuscan coast, between Pisa and Volterra, Caiarossa was founded in 1998 with a foundation of biodymanics in the vineyards and geodynamics and feng shui in the winery. Purchased by Eric Albada Jelgersma (r.i.p.Wilde Eric - 2018) in 2004, the then owner of Chateaux Giscours and du Tetre made sure the winery had its wine chops together. Aria mirrors the estate: spicy, velvety and textural.
Write Your Own Review