- Atxa Vino Vermouth Blanco
- Spain > Basque Country
- White, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Sweeter than dry vermouth, but drier than a sweet, serve a vermouth bianco on the rocks with a twist or mix it into your favorite cocktail.
- With Suze in a white Negroni,
- in a Rob Roy #3
- or rock a Sea King.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, floral, herbaceous, pear
Mouth: Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, intense, long finish, honeysuckle, citrus fruits, vanilla
- Located around 30 miles in from the Cantabrian Sea, the nearly 200 year old Distillerias Acha is a Basque Country icon, with Gabriel Acha currently helming the operation. For their go-to Bianco, the herbs and botanicals (gentian, wormwood, bitter orange) are macerated in aguardiente, a simple, flavorless spirit, then blended into a neutral wine made from Airen grapes. Un classico.
Write Your Own Review