Folly of the Beast
- Pinot Noir 2018
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match a fun & fresh Pinot Noir will easy-going comfort foods.
- Go for grilled, marinated salmon fillets,
- a cheesy broccoli and wild mushroom casserole
- or lamb shawarma with chick peas and Israeli salad.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, oak, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, smoky, cranberry, cherry
- Named for a particularly prescient line in Melville's Moby Dick, "For there is no folly of the beasts of the earth that is not infinitely outdone by the madness of men", this Folly is a line of pq-ratio wines from WInc, founded in 2012 as Club W, a personalized wine club. Produced by winemaker Ryan Zotovich (Joel Gott, Sea Smoke) from sustainably farmed grapes, FoB is aged in both new and used French oak barrels.
Write Your Own Review