- Lo Tarral 2016
- Carignan, Syrah, Grenache
- France > Languedoc
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Match a savory southern red with bold and unfussy flavors.
- Go for cumin and coriander-rubbed lamb kebabs,
- slow-cooked pork parts; be they shoulder, belly or ribs
- and rosemary-roasted root vegetables.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, leather , red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, red fruits, herbaceous
- Julien Peyras' studies brought him to the Bellahsen family of Domaine Fontedicto, early practitioners of organic and biodynamic farming in the Languedoc, and when he took over his family's estate in 2007, it was with those convictions as well. His Lo Tarral is a blend of grapes from 45-75 year old vines, fermented naturally, aged separately in tank and assembled before bottling with no added sulphur or filtration.
Write Your Own Review