- Antica Formula
- Catarratto, Trebbiano?
- Italy > Piedmont
- Red, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Spicy,
- The go-to for a Negroni or Americano, use a classic sweet vermouth ifor non-italian cocktails too.
- With gin and fernet for a Hanky Panky,
- rum and bourbon in The Henry
- or a Scotch and Chartreuse Jacobean.
Nose: Intense, mature, almond, dried fruit, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, cooking spices, raisin, chocolate
Write Your Own Review