- Le Rosé des Vents 2019
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Bordeaux
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Bring a beautifully-boxed rosé to an outdoor shindig.
- Tasty with grilled chicken skewers,
- and couscous with tomatoes and cucumber.
- A little pulled pork and a few smoked Kreuz sausages would be nice too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, red plum, lemon, strawberry
- Part of the Gonfrier family's holdings, Chateau Tassin is located 30 minutes south of the city of Bordeaux, in Rions, a medieval town with with a storied history dating back a millennium, including sieges and occupations during the Hundred Years War in the 13th and 14th centuries. The Tassin winery is much younger than the town and mostly known for producing solid and supple wines of style and typicity.
Write Your Own Review