- Vermouth Iris Dorado
- Macabeo, Xarello
- Spain > Catalonia
- Red, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- El vermut rojo es super versatil.
- A splash of club soda makes a spritz,
- with Gin and Maraschino ifor a Martinez
- or be blasphemous and shake it into your tequila, lemon juice and sugar syrup for a Vermouth-a-rita.
Nose: Intense, mature, cinnamon, licorice, wild flowers
Mouth: Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, cooking spices, floral, vanilla
Write Your Own Review