- Grenache, Cinsault
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Flirty and vivacious (just like you!), Provençale rosé jazzes up any occasion.
- Match with caviar-topped deviled eggs,
- salad niçoise
- or a chilled heirloom tomato soup and poached sea bass.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, melon, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, roses, cherry, strawberry jam
- Gaining AOC status in 1993 and situated 1200 ft. above sea level, between the region's two largest appellations, Coteaux Varois en Provence is comprised of chalk and clay soil vineyards sheltered by the limestone hills of Sainte-Baume and the Bessillons, which have a tempering effect on the climate. Technical yes, but it's Provence so it's sexy. Drink it all up!
Write Your Own Review