- Pinot Noir Pouch 2017
- Pinot Noir
- Chile > Curico Valley
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Got a pouch of Pinot? Start pouring glasses. It goes with almost anything you cook up.
- Serve with roast chicken, juicy burgers,
- grilled root vegetables
- or a savory mushroom fonduta (truffles optional.)
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish,
- A wine-loving, ad exec, Mai Vu had an a-ha moment while drinking her first bag-in-box since college. She realized that the wine was of surprisingly good quality and a week later, still fresh. Light bulb. She talked to winemakers, researched the beverage industry, took her WSET, did rounds of financing and started Maivino; a collection of vegan wines with a carbon footprint of 80% less than a standard bottle.
Write Your Own Review