- French 75 4-Pack CAN
- Melon de Bourgogne
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Match a canned French 75 with every treat your cocktail lifestyle craves.
- Serve with frico (Parmigiano-Reggiano, lemon and basil),
- a Vietnamese-style spring roll
- or savory, potato-stuffed samosas.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, herbaceous
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, orange blossoms, lemon, tropical fruits
- Looking like a cabana on the Saint-Tropez beach for which it's named, Pampelonne is French wine, blended with natural flavors, canned in Germany (and who hasn't gotten canned in Germany?) and packaged with sippy-straws in an easy-to-chill four-pack. Perfect for those summery outings, but in all probability, it'll be Sunday's 3pm accompaniment to your cold bacon-egg-and-cheese. Ahhh...
Write Your Own Review