Primary Wine Co.
- Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- Sauvignon Blanc
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Pair a zestfully crisp Sauvignon Blanc with aromatic and citrus-seasoned dishes.
- Mix up a ceviche with tomato and chile,
- an old-school shrimp cocktail
- or cream-sauced pasta with salmon and asparagus.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, grapefruit, lemon
- Primary Wine Co. is a house brand of NY-based boutique importer and distributor, Massanois, a blend word of Massachusetts and Illinois, created to showcase California wines in a straightforward and genuine way; stylistically and aesthetically. The Sauvignon Blanc is produced with grapes from top sites, tank fermented and aged, exudes great purity of fruit and mineral-richness, and is absolutely crushable.
Write Your Own Review