- Cotes du Rhone Pouch 2019
- Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre, Cinsault
- France > Côtes du Rhône
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Ever resourceful, lively Rhône reds rise to almost every culinary occasion.
- Perfect with bistro fare like country pâte and steak frites
- try with a black olive-topped pizza,
- even lamb souvlaki and baba ganoush.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, red currant, raspberry, cherry
- As produced by the 100 year old cooperative, Rocca Maura (Les Vignerons de Roquemaure), for a crucial and forward-thinking NYC importer, the grapes for Vagabonde are Ecocert certified organically grown. They spend 3 weeks on their skins before pressing and age on their lees in concrete tanks before being bagged. Wine pouches represent an 80% carbon footprint reduction over glass bottles.
Write Your Own Review