- Teinturier Dry Rosé 2021
- U.S.A. > New York
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match a zesty FLX rosé of Saperavi with your best take on downtown, upstate and Eastern Euro fare.
- Start with locally cured meats and an arugula salad,
- then broiled trout
- and a cheese 'n egg-filled khachapuri.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, lime, cranberry
- Founded by Marti and Tom Macinski in 1991 with the purchase of 70 acres on the eastern shores of Seneca Lake containing some of the region's oldest Riesling vineyards, Standing Stone quickly became known for their ice-style wines and for their Saperavi, the Georgian Republic stalwart first planted in the Finger Lakes by Dr. K. Frank. In 2017, SS was purchased by neighboring winery, Hermann Wiemer.
Write Your Own Review