- Spain > Catalonia
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Got a jucy-nervy, mid-weight rosé? Lucky you.
- Roast some cod with raisins and pine nuts
- or pork cheeks with tamarind and thyme.
- In Mountblanc, you'll be served charcoal-roasted calçots dipped in romesco sauce.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, herbaceous, red fruits, salty
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, cherry, melon
- Created in 2011 by barely-out-of-their-teens, Mariona Vendrell and Albert Canela, utilizing a custom crush facility and sourcing some of the Canela family's organic, old-vine Trepat, Succés VInicola moved to their own space in Pira in 2016. Their Patxanga rosado is direct pressed, spontaneously fermented and rested in steel tanks and bottled with little to no sulfites. Here comes success. Hooray success!
Write Your Own Review