Thibault Liger-Belair Successeurs
- Bourgogne Les Charmes 2016
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a pedigreed, bottle-aged Mâconnais white with hearty fish, creamy pastas and roasted poultry.
- Go for scallops seared in brown butter,
- pappardelle with a portobello ragu
- or herb-roasted chicken.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, floral, mineral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, green apple
- Created in 2003, Successeurs is the negocient arm of the estate, and its own separate company. They purchase grapes in June or July from sustainably-farmed vineyards throughout Burgundy, complete the harvests themselves, transport the grapes back to the winery and produce the wines there. Les Charmes is comprised of Chardonnay from Mâcon-Lugny, fermented and aged in tank for 14 months.
Write Your Own Review