- Cotes du Rhone Rosé 2021
- Cinsault, Grenache, Mourvedre, Syrah
- France > Rhone
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Portable pink pouch? Options are endless.
- Be the star of your beach blanket barbecue and pour with burgers and honey-mustard chicken.
- Stay in with pizza or fish tracos.
- Or get dressed up with salade Niçoise,
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, raspberry, strawberry
- As produced by the 100 year old cooperative, Rocca Maura (Les Vignerons de Roquemaure), for a crucial and forward-thinking NYC importer, the grapes for Vagabonde are organically farmed and Ecocert certified. After maceration and natural fermentation, the wine is stabilized, fined, filtered and bagged. Just so you know, wine pouches represent an 80% carbon footprint reduction over glass bottles.
Write Your Own Review