- Konig Rosé 2021
- Blaufrankisch, Zweigelt, St. Laurent
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Salty to spicy, fish to fowl, a crisp rosé compliments almost any meal.
- Start with tapenade, slathered on crusty bread,
- then ricotta-stuffed shells in a light tomato sauce.
- Finish with wiener backhendl.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, raspberry, cranberry
- Given control of the family winery at 18, Gerhard Pittnauer completed his wine education on the job, fusing his love for the great wines of the world with the uniqueness of his Burgenland terroir. Working with his wife Brigitte, they append their natural approach with 21st century attitude. For their Kônig Rosé, the wild fermented grapes spend 3 months on its lees in tanks and ages another 4 before bottling.
Write Your Own Review