- Big Apple Wine NV
- Braeburn, Gold Rush, Pink Lady, Fuji
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Apple wines are suprising tablemates.
- A natural with everything from cinnamon doughnuts to turkey dinner.
- Super-cool with sausage and onion-stuffed dumplings
- or a crêpe compléte.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, green apple, yeasty
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, fruity, green apple, red apple
- Using familiar table apples and not those normally reserved for cider, winemaker Roman Roth coaxes an ultra-satisfying balance of light sweetness and crisp acidity for Wolffer's Fall classic release. With fruit sourced from the White Cap Farm in Bridgehampton, this all-local wine has "harvest" aromas and a slight effervescent tingle to the tongue. De-licious!
Write Your Own Review