- Dry White Cider CAN
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- A crisp cider is a delectable table mate.
- A natural with everything from cinnamon doughnuts to turkey dinner.
- Super-cool with sausage and onion-stuffed dumplings
- or un bon ami a crêpe compléte.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, honeysuckle, red apple, yeasty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish,
- Produced by winemaker Roman Roth exclusively from New York State products, the bulk of which are grown by the Hasley Orchard near Rochester, Wolffer's No. 139 Cider is a blend of 17 varieties of apples and a bit of Asian Pear, pressed and racked for sediment in February, fermented for 2 weeks and aged on its lees for a month before filtration, carbonation and bottling in early June.
Write Your Own Review