Yellow + Blue
- Malbec 2012
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match medium-bodied Malbecs with myriad meats and marvelous mushrooms.
- Pair with steak fajitas,
- pizza topped with sliced creminis
- or a savory, tomato-based lamb curry.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black fruits, spicy, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, blackberry
- This earth-friendly, un-oaked Malbec is made from organically grown grapes, hand-harvested and fermented with indigenous yeasts. The total energy used to produce one Tetra Pak is one-third the energy required to produce one glass bottle. You can drink and discard 30 Tetra Paks before you take up the same space as one glass bottle in the landfill. So drink up. 29 to go.
Write Your Own Review