- Riesling 2012
- France > Alsace
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Balance opulent, expressive Rieslings with equally rich textures.
- Enjoy with richly sauced scallops,
- duck a l'orange
- or a roasted goose stuffed with apples and pears.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, lemon, wet stones
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, quince, peach, mineral
- Zind-Humbrecht, paragon of superlative wine, employs numerous tenets of winemaking that always set it apart: unhurried fermentations, brief clarification cycles to retain natural yeasts and a serious dedication to Biodynamics. Always true to variety, faithful to the expression of terroir and consistently outstanding.
Write Your Own Review