Zum Martin Sepp
- Zweigelt 2014
- Austria > Weinviertel
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Versatile Zweigelt likes to know what season it is.
- In winter, pair with a hearty goulash or jagerschnitzel.
- In warmer months, try with grilled salmon steaks
- or a turkey and Gruyére picnic lunch.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black fruits, floral, spicy
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black currant, cherry
- The Martin family has operated one of Vienna's most venerable heurigen for generations and winemaker Michael Martin, taking over in the '80's, helped make the switch from quantity to quality. "Innovation, stubborness and a little bit of madness" is his credo. Martin is also the official winemaker for Life Ball, Europe's largest charity event dedicated to fighting AIDS/HIV.
Write Your Own Review